type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What's So Funny?

I walked into my living room yesterday and found Sam relaxing on the couch, watching TV.
The funniest part about this, is the way he was sitting and I just had to get a couple pictures of him. Notice his little arm, resting on the arm of the couch?
I had my daughter walk into the room to get his attention and try to keep him from moving or jumping off the couch while I stood in front of him and got another shot. The photo below is of that moment.

Now I find him sitting on the couch this way a lot more often. I think that he thinks he is human too. lol Does your dog do things like this?

I'll have some new photos of the second custom gourd ornament that I recently finished to post a bit later today, so I hope you will stop back by.

'Till later then...Have a great day!

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP