type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Follow Your Dream!

Do you LOVE what you do?

This picture shows my most favorite place in my house! :D



We must love what we do in life to keep the passion in our lives! When I wake up in the morning, the first thing that crosses my mind is “what will I create today”! I cannot tell you how much happier I have been since I decided to follow my dream. I only wish I would have done this a lot sooner…but as they say, “better late than never”. Every time I create something new hundreds of new, inspiring ideas crowd my mind. I’m having the time of my life!




If you have a dream, don’t keep putting it off….Just do it! The longer you keep putting it off, the less time you will have to enjoy it when and if you finally take that step.



What is your passion???



I'm happy to announce that I've started up the weekly polls that I ran on my old WP blog! The first poll is listed above. I've set it so that you may check more than one answer. Also, if you check other, or just want to comment on the poll, please use the comment area for this post. :-)



Have a wonderful weekend!




“For the warrior, there is no “better” or “worse”; everyone has the necessary gifts for his particular path.”~~Paul Coelho

3 comments:

Christine April 26, 2009 at 2:28 AM  

My passion is to keep creating. There's an ongoing desire to create, that won't go away. Can't explain it, but it pushes me along to keep reaching for my dreams.

Stop by my blog to see my passion for creating, http://lillybugblog.com

Good blog topic. I participated in your poll question after reading your blog at the ByHand site. I love ByHand! :-)

LadyK April 26, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Hi Christine,
Thank you for stopping in here and taking the poll! :)

I am the same way! I even have notebooks placed strategically throughout my house, especially on the nightstand next to my bed. Dreams are usually filled with inspiration!

I'm heading back to your blog now, I love Frankie the frog. :)

Mike June 15, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

Hi. Great post!
Really inspirational. And reminded me of a story Ed sent us regarding a big chance he took in his life to realize his dream of becoming a personal trainer.
Hope you like it:
ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/159

Thanks and have a great day!
-Mike
mike@ahamoment.com

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP