type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Current Burn

Here is what will soon be my latest burn!

I sketched this buck out last night and will begin burning it this evening, starting with the background, which will not be sketched out first. This beautiful wood oval is 5.5" x 7" so it is a relatively small piece. This is a gift for my daughter's boyfriend's parents. :)

Why it's been so quiet here lately is because this past week I started spring cleaning and have been painting my living/dining room. Not anything spectacular at all--just white. :( (That's one problem with renting) It has really affected my hands, wrists, and arms a lot. Thankfully, wearing my braces at night helps ease some of the pain and swelling.

On the slate for today is more of the same. I know the day just started, but I am already looking forward to this evening when I can relax and burn this piece. :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

AliciaMae April 4, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

wow, that's going to look amazing!

LadyK April 6, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Hi AliciaMae,
Thank you. :) I'll be posting pics of it as it progresses, so be sure to check back.

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP