type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, March 6, 2009

Ghosts Maybe?


ACEO Pyro Progress, originally uploaded by avision4.

I don't know how it happened...but, I'm so thrilled to have found it again! The art card I was working on around 10 months ago, according to Flickr dates, showed up on, actually, in my desk yesterday!

Somewhere along the line I put it on the small shelf with my CDs, just above my burning system. Then it vanished! *GASP* Of course, I forgot all about it, since I have AADD (Artist Attention Deficit Disorder) and have so many different projects going at once.

I was looking for something else and found it inside the desk's cupboard along with my copier paper. I had totally forgotten about this card! I'm going to try and finish burnng it this weekend. So excited!

2 comments:

PaMdora March 10, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

I had a wood-burning set once and loved using it, until I plugged it into an AC socket by mistake and it got red-hot. Was scared of it after that -- well, I was only 10!

Have fun with your new project and be safe :)

LadyK March 10, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Hi! I'm glad you stopped by today!

Wow, that would've scared me too. Glad you didn't get hurt.
This piece is nearly finished now. I'm hoping that I can finish it tonight and show it tomorrow. :)

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP