type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

When 2 or 3 Just Isn't Enough!

If you happen to stop in today and sometime in the next few days, you may notice a lot of changes taking place. :D

It is time to freshen up my blog and website. Starting with the blog here of course.

I found a great template website for blogger called Our Blogger Templates. The one I have settled on is "The Professional", which is a template that can be expanded easily from 3 - 8 columns. It is so easy to customize too! They have quite a few different kinds on the site to choose from if you would like to take a look. You may find the site a little bit hard to navigate (maybe not) but just in case, here is a link to all 160 of them. :) Enjoy!

I'm going to be adding in all of the links I had in previously, which are to friends blogs, Etsians blogs, etc. that I had to take off the old blog awhile back because of size. No worries--I saved them all! After I get things set the way I want them, or close to it, I will be working on the color scheme (also very easy to do).

All for now. Just wanted to give you all a heads-up on the changes so you don't think you landed in some unknown part of the web. :)

2 comments:

Tim December 31, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

Hi Rebecca,
How's it going? Long time. Tim here (Coast Chimes). Looks like you are really branching out!

I see you are trying Art Fire. How's that going? I just joined.

Hope all is well. Let me know, when you have a moment. Regards, Tim

LadyK January 1, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Hi Tim!
It's going pretty good. How're things with you these days?

I think Art Fire is going to be great, and it is really picking up over there. (It reminds me of how it was when Etsy was new) I haven't had a sale there yet, but I also haven't really worked on promoting my new shop there either. Now that the new year is here and the holidays are behind us, I can step things up. :)

I hope you have a lot of success there too!
Talk to you soon!
Kim

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP