type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, December 12, 2008

Want to Sell Without Fees?

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

Check Out Artfire and Register Today!

Yes, I'm branching out and trying new venues! I'm so excited! This one is going to be great! It's On Fire (so to speak)!

Artfire.com is still in BETA, but it is amazing! There are absolutely no listing fees and they don't take a percentage of your sales. Also, we have Stats! That's right! Not only views but, real Stats! You can list up to ten items absolutely free. But you might be interested to know that if you become a Charter Member you can list as many items as you want with up to ten pictures of each item. Right now if you sign up on Artfire you can take it one step further and become a verified seller (Charter Member) for $7.00 per month for life! We can even link back to our Etsy shop (if you have one).

You have to hurry though! There are only 4,142 of 5,000 Accounts left (as of this post). This deal will expire at the end of the month (December) or if all of the memberships are gone--which ever comes first. I hope you check it out and join me there too. :)
_______________________________
"Almost a Trip to the PC Graveyard"

As some of you might already know, I lost everything on my computer not too long ago. This is the first post since I got my PC back up and running. It was horrible. I lost everything that I had put on it for the past three years! I could've cried.

There are still things I go to find or apps I go to fire up only to realize that they are no longer there. Bookmarks!! My gosh, I had so many of them for all sorts of things--some important, some just fun. Pictures of people, artwork, and other things that I never did get around to transferring to disks or printing off (I think that is where I actually cried).

Anyway, I'm back up now, and I swear I will be backing up my computer from this moment on.

The picture on the right is a pendant I made recently. It is a rock that I drilled and painted to resemble my Gourd Spirit Masks.

'Till next time...

2 comments:

Sara of Sell Handmade Crafts Online December 12, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Aackk! lost everything. That is tough. There are some cool online backup sites you could look at as well. That way even a lightning strike can't get it all.

The pendant is very cool. Thanks for joining us at ArtFire and WELCOME!

Tony
EVP Marketing ArtFire.com

LadyK December 12, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Hi Tony,
Thank you very much. I'll have to look up some of those backup sites for sure. I hate losing everything like that.

I'm loving Art Fire and can't wait to get more of my gourds photographed and listed there. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi.

Have a great weekend!

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP