type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Infinity


gourd necklace, originally uploaded by avision4.

A brief post today. This necklace is new in my Etsy shop. The ribbon is approximately 18" long and the necklace is adjustable at the clasp.

This pendant is cut from one of my gourds. I pyroengraved the design after sanding and shaping the piece. I used colored pencil to give it a slightly aged look.

It is on a shiny, rose colored ribbon with a lobster clasp. The beads are irridescent, metalic colors.

Busy, busy time of the year. I'm trying to get all sorts of gifts finished for my dearest friend and family members. All I can say is, it's been difficult with many equipment failures but I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'll be posting more soon, I have a couple of new photos to add to my Flickr, and a couple new items to add to my shop.

Have a great week! Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP