type='text/javascript'/>
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, June 25, 2007

Robins with White Feathers


robin4, originally uploaded by avision4.

This is a photo of one of the Robins in my yard that has white feathers. They are really beautiful and quite unique. I've never seen Robins like these before.

They are part of a family that was here last year and have come back again this year. I will try to get a few closer shots of them when I can.

_______________

I have just today found out that I can write a blog post from my Flickr account! How cool is this!? This post is actually a test from Flickr so I can see how well it will work!

Very busy these days, I know I haven't blogged much, but there have been many things going on all at once and by the end of the day I'm pooped.

Hope you are all having a creative and fun day!
Till later.... :)

0 comments:

Tag Cloud

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP